[ABA] Washington DC Cultural Diversity Event - Overnight Cherry Blossom Trip
Fri, 23 Mar 2018, 8:00 AM –
Sat, 24 Mar 2018, 9:00 PMAdd to Calendar
This event is open to specific members only. You need to Sign In
THINGS TO KNOW:
1. This event is open to ALL STUDENTS
2. Travel arrangement
- Transportation: carpool (4-5 people/car)
- Lodging: Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner (2 people/room)
- $0 (Car Owners) - ABA will provide rental cars for part of the group due to limited registered car owners
- $45 (ABA Member, non-driver)
- $60 (Non-ABA Member, non-driver)**
4. Agenda details are still being finalized. All updates will be communicated through a second email by the end of spring break.
5. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the ABA board members if you have questions.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE?
- Gas and toll fee
- Hotel Room
- All meals
- Uber/train/parking within DC
- Park/Museum tickets (if applicable)
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
1. Sign up through our registration form by
2. Lottery results released for assigned drivers and participants by
3. Payment due by 3/21 - 6 pm on Campus Group. (Waitlist results will be released EOD)
4. Traveling groups will be formed based on your own preference and minor adjustments from our end due to logistics constraints. Sign-up sheets will be released for it on 3/22.
5. Get ready for the trip on 3/23!
***Slots are limited. Spots are guaranteed for drivers, and we will run a lottery for the rest of the participants if capacity is exceeded.
Hope you see you joining us in DC!
Contact the organizers